Ayurveda is an age-old science that uses body intelligence, seasonal wisdom, and nature’s cure by way of Panchakarma to balance and detoxify the body. It is designed to restore the degenerative process of the human body, holding within it the potential of long-lasting wellness.
Panchakarma treatments are designed to work on the body using a combination of treatments like steams, saunas, massages, and specific diets that help the body get rid of ‘ama’ or toxins. According to Ayurveda, the human body is submerged under a load of improper food, poor lifestyle choices, and immense stress. These issues affect our body both mentally and physically, leading to blockages in the various systems that run the body, ultimately resulting in diseases. Seasonal changes additionally are known to create illnesses in the body aggravating the doshas and throwing them off balance.
Therefore, one needs to cleanse and re-balance the body by way of adopting a lifestyle that encourages the habit of correct eating, regular exercising, and mindful living.
A little more about Panchakarma
Panchakarma is a Sanskrit word that literally means “five actions” or “five treatments”. It is a means of flushing ama or toxins out of the body, thereby cleansing and rejuvenating the body and mind. It uses five methods or therapies that are guaranteed to detoxify the body.
- Vamana: Ideal for people who have a kapha dominant body and are suffering from asthma, obesity, or
- Virechana: Best suited for people with pitta dosha, who are suffering from skin and digestive disorders, jaundice, and
- Nasya: Helps to clear the head region of the body and is treated through massages with herbs and oils on the head and shoulders, giving instant
- Basti: Often recommended for complex and chronic diseases, basti is a therapy that uses enema of herbal oils or decoctions to heal the body. It is one of the five pradhana karmas of Panchakarma, and is used to treat vata
- Raktamokshana: This procedure is used to cure diseases that are caused due to impure blood. The name is derived from two words ‘rakt’, which means blood, and ‘mokshana’, which means to
These therapies are customised to the specific needs of the individual, depending on their Ayurvedic constitution, their dosha imbalances, age, digestive strength, immunity status, metabolic disorders, and several other factors. Qualified Ayurvedic doctors will use all or either part of the five therapies to heal a patient. These therapies are known to detoxify the body, strengthen the immune system and restore balance and well-being in an individual.
How does it work?
All the glands in the body get activated in the process of the treatment that can last from a minimum of three days to a maximum of a month. Panchakarma treatments are administered in the Netrayu Eyeurvedics Hospital, Jalgaon where a patient can either go for daily treatments or one could even get admitted to an Ayurvedic centre for a 360- degree experience.
With access to
We would be happy to schedule your appointment for a more convenient time.
I would like to thanks Netrayu Hospital for all the eye treatment and care they gave me during my Eye surgery. Special thanks to Dr Hemkant Baviskar SIr. Thank You..Pankaj Patil
I would like to thanks Netrayu Hospital for all the eye treatment and care they gave me during my Eye surgery. Special thanks to Dr Hemkant Baviskar SIr. Thank You..Pankaj Patil Pankaj Patil