The weight of Xiaomi Black Shark 4 is about 7.76 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Xiaomi phone are average (6.45 x 3.01 x 0.39 inches).
- For a laugh, I also compared this with the OnePlus 10 Pro’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (3,682 multi-core) and at the moment, the 4 Pro is beating this.
- If you are facing any software error on your device or any other application issue, it means your phone needs to flash.
- Xiaomi USB drivers are required to connect Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro to a Computer or Laptop via USB cable.
- It offers good performance in daylight and has decent low-light quality which is rare when it comes to gaming smartphones.To…
- We gather data from the best available sources, including vendor and retailer listings as well as other relevant and independent reviews sites.
The score resulting from the matrix calculation reflects how good a device is in terms of sensor features. A higher score indicates that the device has more complete sensor features and is more flexible in use. To determine the quality of audio and sound, you can check the score we have calculated for this segmentation. Our matrix calculation is based on available features, such as the presence of a 3.5mm jack and stereo speaker support. If a device has these extra features, it will receive a higher score.
- It’s also where you can customise the magnetic triggers and any other Black Shark accessories you might have, so it’s something that users will find themselves using fairly often.
- Now you’ve got to remember to pack an additional charger and cable for the cooler if you take this on the go.
- You have to configure the pop-up physical triggers individually for each mobile game using the Shark Space app.
- Additionally Stock Firmware, we may give extra points if the device collaborates with popular and trusted sound system makers, as this ensures a higher quality of sound.
- The chipset performance on a device is a vital aspect that concerns most people.
- We have all the information you need to choose the best phone for you.
The phone comes four colors option Magic Black, Black, Blue, Silver. Namerah enjoys geeking out over accessories, gadgets, and all sorts of smart tech. She spends her time guzzling coffee, writing, casual gaming, and cuddling with her furry best friends. You want a thin phone The Black Shark 4 Pro isn’t a thick phone exactly, but it’s noticeably thicker and a little heavier than the thin flagship phones you can get from the likes of Apple and Samsung.
As far as benchmarks go, we’ve seen the Snapdragon 888 deliver impressive results, but the 4 Pro takes its performance to another level. The Black Shark 4 Pro is being pitched as the ultimate budget gaming phone — packing a vivid AMOLED display, last year’s Snapdragon 888 tuned to its max and physical shoulder buttons over touch surfaces. For OnePlus fans, the additional functions of the triggers are a godsend. The only problem you might face is popping the triggers when you don’t mean to. This happened more than a handful of times with me, so I eventually disabled the trigger buttons for everything but gaming.